Thursday, November 15, 2012

Not mentioning any names ...

 Time to change the header, so the above is placed here for posterity.

 

There are a few people in my house who really don't care for spiders, no matter how photogenic they are.  One in particular, because one fateful day in the autumn, a veritable Shelob left an indelible physical impression on someone who dwells under the same roof as I. I won't mention any names.



This is one of the drum majors for the past marching band season, but she does not live in my house. This was their victory lap, their last performance after earning a Division I rating at the State Marching Band  Competition. They are a hard core bunch, playing in the rain both at State and this particular night, like it was nothing. Someone who lives in our house played alto sax for marching band this past year. I won't mention any names.


 Lastly, someone in this house is over 40, and even though her hands look much older than that, she still knows how to rock an awesome manicure.


 We won't mention any names.

No comments: